No Insurance? 6 Places to Get Help
If you have no insurance (or less insurance coverage than you thought), your recovery will be based on your own resources and help from friends, relatives and your community.
Here are some resources:
- Department of Social Services
- Civic organizations
- State or municipal emergency services offices
- Nonprofit crisis counseling centers
- Area faith-based organizations
- FEMA – If a federal disaster has been declared in your area, you may qualify for federal disaster assistance through FEMA’s Disaster Application Center.