Groom's Wedding Day Emergency List
Below is a great DIY wedding day emergency kit list for him - thanks to many grooms (and brides) for their ideas.
It's a big list, so pick and choose what makes sense.
And here's a list for the bride.
Download, highlight what you want and give this to your best man.
- Black socks (a few pairs)
- Cologne, travel size
- Corsage pins
- Extra shirt buttons
- Extra cufflinks (2-3 pairs)
- Lint brush
- Sewing kit:
- Safety pins
- Small scissors
- Thread that matches the groom/groomsmen’s tuxes
- The TUX or SUIT!
- Shoe polish that matches the groom/groomsmen’s shoes
- Band-Aids (that best match your skin tone)
- Contact lens solution/cases
- Eye drops
- Insect repellent (for outdoor ceremonies or events - be sure it smells nice!)
- Moist towelettes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Wash cloth or hand towel
- Handkerchief for dabbing sweat
- Sunglasses (pre- and post-ceremony)
Just In Case
- Cash ($20 – you never know what you’ll need it for)
- Cell phone (remember to turn it off or on silent before the wedding)
- Disposable camera
- Driver’s license or photo I.D. card
- Duct tape (good for any handy repairs)
- Extra copies of directions to your reception
- Important phone numbers:
- Family members
- Wedding party
- Wedding vendors
- Taxi company
- Notebook and pens
- Portable flashlight
- Snacks/bottled water (granola bars, dried fruit, etc.)